[meteorite-list] EBay Server issues?????

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:11:39 -0500

Hi Sterling and List. Very good point! This may be true with other members
on the List and their comps. As far as my comp I have used a very decent
anti-virus program/spam/Trojan ect protector. I have also (with my main
security protection temporarily disabled) used 2 other program that seek,
destroy, and quarantine any malicious type cookie followers, cache trackers
and virus/Trojan files. My computer has come up totally clean. I hope others
will take your thoughts on this seriously and check their comps as well.
Thank you
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960