[meteorite-list] NEW Olivine Diogenite - NWA 4223 - AD

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:38:11 -0800 (PST)

Hello Tom and List,
  I would suggest that you check out the fantastic NWA 5471 brachinite that Martin and Stefan are selling for a VERY REASONABLE price; more than 2 grams of the material instead of a thin section (you can make your own thin sections- several).

  Thank you Martin and Stefan for your very generous price for such a rare classification.

Dirk Ross...Tokyo
http://www.meteoritesjapan.com
http://www.insekijapan.com