[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Name Update

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:33:38 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let collectors know I have a new eBay name. The old name raremeteorites has been changed to raremeteorites! with an explanation mark (!) at the end. I had to change it due to eBay's policy about having the same name as your email address. Those of you who monitor my auctions, please update your bookmark.

I will be loading up some great inventory in the upcoming weeks as I unpack it.

Hopefully the link below will work. If not, I will try another one.

Click below to see some great auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, the best of luck.

Best Regards,

Adam