[meteorite-list] Reminder, Bonhams sale, last day to bid.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:20:56 -0800 (PST)

Just a reminder to everyone, the Bonhams Natural History Auction this Sunday, Dec 7 in LA, has a very nice selection of meteorites, many rarities, Martian and Lunar pieces. I have many pieces consigned to this auction, only one, the 500 gram Esquel has reserve, the others sell where they end. Get in there and bid. All bids must be in at least 24 hours ahead which really means today. You can also set up for phone bidding, but I think that also must be done like right now!

I was going to attend, but today cancelled my plans. My wife and I have been very ill since returning from the Middle East, so in order to get ready for Japan and clean up 23 days of mail and other stuff which piles up when on month-long expeditions, I had to cancel my plans to attend in person.

www.bonhams.com

click on Natural History and you will see the auction, simply type in "meteorite" in search and you will see all of them.
Michael Farmer