[meteorite-list] Ad New Canadian Meteorite for sale

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:00:42 -0800 (PST)

I highly doubt it will be in Tucson, if it is then it is illegal, and I would not touch it. India doesnt scare me much, but Canada sent people to Tokyo two years back to look for fossils. They don't play games.
I doubt the meteorite will oxidize much, at these temps, there is no more liquid water so they should be perfectly preserved for the most part.
Michael Farmer