[meteorite-list] Toolbox Meteorite

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:17:11 +0100

Hi MIke,

2 pics just sent to Anne Black, who was the first to offer her web site.
Keep tuned.

best,

Zelimir

NB: bottle-opener not as nice as yours (S-A is the probably the "king" for
"toolboxes") but still suggestive, even though the pic does show the "knob"
under its best profile...

A 20:00 10/12/2008 +0000, Mike Bandli a ?crit :