[meteorite-list] Toolbox Meteorite

From: al mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:39:04 -0500

Hi Mike and all,

Couldn't let this one pass :-) The original beer bottle opening meteorite
is owned by Blaine Reed (unless he sold it to Mike Jenson which I doubt).
Think it is a Canyon Diablo (predates the Sikhote-Alin's arriving on the
collectors market by many years). Blaine has opened a few thousand (or is
that ten thousand) bottles of beer with that specimen. He's been offered a
good bit of change many times over the value of his specimen but claims it's
a pride thing or something like that. Best!

--AL Mitterling