[meteorite-list] Bonhams Shipping Hassle

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:54:49 -0500

I've heard about a lot difficulties about the price of shipping items
purchased at auctions - any type of auctions.

Best thing to do is to ask up front if possible. I was able to do this for
an Australian auction where I bid over the Internet.
The final cost of shipment was pretty close to what was quoted before the
auction.

I know this doesn't help your situation, but it's something for anyone to
think about for future auctions.

Best of luck in finding another shipping agent.

Mark Grossman