[meteorite-list] Itqiy look-alikes

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2008 22:08:48 UT

Tracy writes:

"A couple of years ago, I picked up a small slice of Itqiy and was promptly
 entranced by its oddball crystalline structure. Its classification is unique;
 nothing like it has ever been recovered. What meteorite(s) might be closest
 to it in composition/structure?

I'd say Zaklodzie is very close to it (but not identical) both in composition and structure

"even meteorites like Saint-Severin, which is classified as an EH5."

That's a typo like my Boxhole / Henbury typo yesterday!
What you eanted to say is "Saint-Sauveur".

Best wishes,

Bernd