[meteorite-list] New thin section photos

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:58:58 EST

Absolutely beautiful! Every one should go to this site. We all need some
relaxation, why not relax while looking at meteorite hidden beauty.

Not only is Jeff skilled at the microscope, he is very generous with his
institutional sized thin section collection. Most of the exotic material I have
in my Micrograph Gallery is a result of Jeff's loans to me.

This would be "off the chart" cool for any one to do but when you look at
his work as see how fantastic it is, well, it should give you an idea of what a
great guy he is and how dedicated to the art of meteorite microphotography
he is.

So take a look and drop him an email to say thanks!

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 12/12/2008 8:14:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,