[meteorite-list] ATTN: ART JONES AD - Crusted Zagami, L3 Conglomerate

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:54:25 -0500

Art,
What process is in place to remove this kind of garbage from the list? One
can rent Groundhog Day for a much lighter story with the same effect, and I
won't bother going through the well-placed and well-established broken list
rules here again. I'm not referring to Al Mitterling, by the way...
Thanks in advance,
Dave
www.fallingrocks.com