[meteorite-list] Caveat Emptor: Beware of Bob Evans!

From: John Gwilliam <jkg2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:32:00 -0700

Everyone in the meteorite community is affected in a negative way by
people like Bob. By not speaking up it can appear that his
disreputable and illegal behavior is condoned by his peers. Yes,
that's right, his peers. Until you stand up and openly condemn this
unacceptable behavior, that is what you and I are.

Best,
John