[meteorite-list] Caveat Emptor: Beware of Bob Evans! IMCAs are not automatically honest

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:10:23 -0500

Lists and Adam,
I do not agree with the last point.
IMCA is not automatically a label of honesty in dealing with mets. Two
IMCA members have sold me "Nantans" with an so-called expertise. I
analized them in my own LAB, finding that the "Nantan" were ordinary
Mecong River Iron.
It took a long process until they payed me back but not the total
amount because I hade "used" the shit.
IMCA presidial told me that both dealers (a couple) had not handles in
intension. Poor argument!
Uwe

-----Urspr?ngliche Mitteilung-----