[meteorite-list] IMCA not a knight in shining armour !

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:40:29 +0100

A knight in a rusty armour is better than a rogue in a golden robe.

IMCA-labels reduce the probability especially for the beginners to fall for
such sellers like the Minors, de Russes, Lindforses, Evanses,
floridacoasters of the world and the Far-East-fakes-sellers... remarkably.

Good day.
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----