[meteorite-list] LOOKING FOR IMCA SPONSORSHIP! PLEASE SUPPORT THE CAUSE FOR A HONEST METEORITE COMMUNITY!

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:40:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I want to join the IMCA. this whole thing about Evans, Casper, Matteo, etc... is important, and I believe its for reasons like these that the IMCA was established, to identify and extract the black cancers from among us honest members of the meteorite community. Also it is important to do everything possible to distance yourself, using all the available methods, to make a distinction from the good and the bad. The IMCA is and will be the first and foremost tool that collectors use to make a educated meteorite purchase. And I want to be a part of it, now more than ever.
I ask for two sponsors to officially recommend my induction into IMCA
Thank You,
Have a great day!
John Higgins