[meteorite-list] IMCA?

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:10:47 -0500

You Elois and we Morlocks can peaceably co-exist provided individuals
 from either group don't market themselves as having a privileged
position among collectors to provide meteorites. Those traits, ethics,
are individual characteristics. Everyone has their own reasons for
wanting to join (or not) the IMCA organization and it is a very
personal and private decision in everyone's own world and experiences.
No one ever should be made to feel it necessary to explain why they
choose not to. I have dealt in a very small way, with MikeG and found
him to be a conscientious and outstanding collector.

That's all I have to say!
Happy Holidays,
Doug