[meteorite-list] IMCA?

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:28:37 EST

List;

I for one fully support the IMCA and their methods of projecting integrity
and honesty into the collecting,sales and study of meteorites for the
meteorite community.It isn't a heavy handed approach but a reasoned and fair method
of TRYING to solve some of the problems that arise in the meteorite
community.Such a method only works if the whole organization of INDIVIDUALS supports
such methods.And i believe we do.Being selective with new members and requiring
sponsors in my opinion adds the air of integritry to new members.And having
a logo to apply to sales and communications documents helps keep most
meteoriteophiles honest.We police our own selfs,in reality and these methods help us
do just that.TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE!

Best Regards;Herman Archer IMCA 2770