[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunt Invitation by Ruben Garcia

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:29:59 -0800

Dear List,

The following message is from Ruben who was unable to post to the list.

Open Invitation to Hunt Meteorites In Holbrook

Hi all,
A few friends and myself are going to be hunting meteorites in Holbrook on Dec 27-28. Timing may be bad as these dates are obviously between Xmas and New Years. However, we'd like to invite anyone who'd like to learn the ins and outs of hunting meteorites in this famous strewnfield to join us. The more the merrier, very informal, no experience necessary.. Come meet us out there and lets hopefully find a few space rocks!

Email me off list if you need directions or just want to say you're coming.

my email is: Meteoritemall at yahoo.com

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona