[meteorite-list] meteorite blooper of the year

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:01:03 +1000

Listoids

I'm getting questions about my backside... of my Tenham of course

Because I describe it as a slab I am asked does this mean the backside is
sawn - in this case no

Maybe I can't understand a dictionary too well but I thought slab was
defined as broad, flat, thick piece, as of stone (or cheese for that matter)

And why am I babbling about this

Its reminded me of an olde sale on ebay - the chondrite was described as
having a nicely crusted backside - cant remember who sold it now but it gave
me a giggle or two at the time - in fact it reminded me of a girl I used to
know...

Cheers