[meteorite-list] QMIG UPDATE

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 19:32:34 +1000

Listoids

Its getting closer to that time of year again tho XMAS Eve sees me turning
50

To any and all listoids a very merry XMAS and Happy New Year

May all good things happen to you and yours - perhaps a lunar landing gently
on your garden tho Michael would prefer one to crash through his roof...

I've spent the last few days mapping out where QMIG will prioritise next
year - work and family have first priority and there is never much time to
chase rox

(1) a trade with a southern museum since I have shitloads of M******L - now
there is a gorgeous fresh stone with huge chondrules

(2) more slices from a local museum

(3) checking if a uni down south found the missing main mass of *******

(4) recovering from my diet of bread and dripping to save up to repatriate
some stolen chondrites

(5) and a snoop thru some of the other uni collections

I've finally peered thru the homepage html and fixed the animated dollar for
donations - I'm not html klever and making the website was something
difficult... It perhaps is not the greatest but it exists and tis time for a
major revamp and overhaul - methinx a cart based sales system is the first
cab off the rank and I want to spend more time on polished thin-section
prints...

I have had the huge haul of two donations - one tiny donation from M to
check if it actually worked and another from D** - I'm actively seeking
donations pro tem to help with repatriating many of the chondrites that
disappeared in mysterious circumstances - I know where many of them are...
its yet another stolen generation... any assistance with this would be
greatly appreciated

Cheers
http://qmig.org