[meteorite-list] AD: SPECIAL HOLIDAY SALE-3 items Only, Paypal Only, Check These Out!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:24:04 -0700

HELLO,

I decided to put 3 meteorites on SUPER SALE! I will pick 3 meteorites
tonight (22nd), and the 23rd, and 24th. Each Night I will RE-MARK the
3 items to a price you can not resist. IF, they do not sell tonight,
they will be marked back up tomorrow and 3 new ones will be picked.
Use the BUY IT NOW button and use PAYPAL Only, sorry.

Tonight is:

Meteorite DHOFAR 938, LL5, Complete Slice, 185.60 gram, Marked down to
$150.00!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200242574098

METEORITE Loaded W/Inclusions ODESSA, IAB, 928 gram EC, Marked down to
$900.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200290644099

METEORITE MAIN MASS of NWA 4956, H5, 1200 gram Beauty!, Marked down to
$700.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200290644096

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham