[meteorite-list] AD: TODAY'S HOLIDAY SPECIAL! Until The 25th! BEST WISHES !

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:49:36 -0700

HELLO,

OK. Since I do not want to list each day 3 new items, and keep sending
"AD'S" out each and everyday... I will list a total of 9 items for my
pre-XMAS Super Sale.
I will leave them up and available until Xmas day. If not sold by
then, they will go back to the regular price! USE THE BUY IT NOW
BUTTONS & Remember, PAYPAL only, please.

UNTIL XMAS DAY! All Available Now.

MONDAY SALE:

Meteorite DHOFAR 938, LL5, Complete Slice, 185.60 gram, Marked down to
$150.00!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200242574098

METEORITE Loaded W/Inclusions ODESSA, IAB, 928 gram EC, Marked down to
SOLD
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200290644099

METEORITE MAIN MASS of NWA 4956, H5, 1200 gram Beauty!, Marked down to
$700.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200290644096

TUESDAY SALE:

METEORITE Super Fine ESQUEL, Pallasite Slice, 25.56g, Really Nice
Slice! Marked Down To $500.00!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200254122065

METEORITE Superb Campo Del Cielo, End Cut, 4,176 gram, A Nice 1/2
Individual. Marked down to $725.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200290644133

METEORITE Super Rare Fall BATH FURNACE, Kentucky, 7.14g, Marked Down
To $200.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200285698829

WEDS SALE:

METEORITE Super Fine ESQUEL, Pallasite Slice, 106g, Marked Down To
$2200.00, A Steal At This Price!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200290644087

METEORITE A Beautiful Sikhote-Alin, IIAB Iron, 2130g, Marked Down To
$750.00 !!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200290644123

METEORITE Rare NWA 2696, Howardite From Africa, 15.86g, Marked Down To
$85.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200285666568

ALSO,

ON MY HIGHER PRICED COLLECTION PIECES I WILL CONSIDER GOOD OFFERS. I
AM NOT IN ANY HURRY TO SELL A LOT OF THESE, BUT IF THERE IS SOMETHING
YOU LIKE-MAKE A GOOD OFFER & I WILL THINK ABOUT IT. YOU NEVER KNOW.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY! SAFE, HEALTHY, and lots of PEACEFUL TIMES!!!

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham