[meteorite-list] NWA 2924/2932 Mesosiderite question.

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:14:40 -0800

Hello,

I've been wondering if NWA 2924 and NWA 2932 are paired? I looked in the Met List and noted NWA 2932 is paired with NWA 2923. However when I checked NWA 2923, it is listed as a diogenite not a mesosiderite. Is it a typo and NWA 2924 was meant? I see NWA 2924 was found in Algeria and NWA 2932 was in Morocco, but location may not be that important if both found near the border? I Hope this subject is not too sensitive? Just asking for clarification for my records. Thanks in advance.

Carl