[meteorite-list] Meteorite article in German Playboy

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 07:58:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone, I have been on the road heading north for days now, so little email contact.
I just wanted to let my friends in Germany know that there is a meteorite article about Bob Haag and I in German Playboy Magazine, December issue.
I have yet to see it, but it deals with meteorites in general, and focuses on Carancas.
Time is running out to get a copy, so grab one before they are gone.
I should have a few copies in Tucson, and I am sure there are other attributes in the magazine if you don't like the story about Bob and I:)
Happy Holidays from snowy and very cold Montana.
Michael Farmer