[meteorite-list] new fall over mountains in atlas

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:30:47 -0800 (PST)

merry Christmas to all and happy holidays,
may?Allah bring peace and happiness into our heart , and may this next year bring us a lot of meteorite and? bonheur and friendship,and may allah make us ?passing true this world crisis in good way.

joyeux No?l a tous , et bonne ann?e , qu'allah?inchallah mettra bcp de bonheur dans notre vie, et que cette nouvelle ann?e soit une merveilleuse ann?e pour nous tous, qu'allah nous garde en bonne sant?,
et que cette crise mondilae nous ne affecte pas,
===
back to meteorite ;
there? was a big fireball over irghrem in the high mountain atlas , there is ?four days ,
member of my family saw it ?from agadir ,
the?military? was looking for it by helicopter , and i heard they have gps coordinate fo this new fall,
we will see if we can find anything, and i hope its not a common chondrite this time,

stay in peace and enjoy your holidays

?
habibi aziz
www.palmserfoud.com