[meteorite-list] Ad/sale Three of the best Canyon Diablo's I ever held on the block for sale!

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 17:53:48 -0700

Hi all here are some of the best Canyon Diablo meteorites you will
ever have the chance to purchase. They are in my personal collection
when any one of the top 3 sells the other 2 will be removed from my
for sale page. And at least for now remain in my collection so if you
want one you better get it now. I hope you never get another chance at
any of these again. Here is a link and I am not seeking offers these
are the prices. Not available for trade
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com