[meteorite-list] AD: Buzzard Coulee (Lone Rock) SK Canada

From: Roman <romanj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:46:28 -0500

Below are the specimens I was able to acquire from a friend out west.
He found a few himself and obtained the rest from local landowners.
These were all picked up only days after the fall. Very nice!

http://www.meteoritelabels.com/LR.html

Export permits will be needed if you are not Canadian, so I am
planning on applying for buyers that want to purchase now.
Your name will go on the permit and you may have to wait up to
6 months before it gets aproved for export.

The cost is $25./g US. plus shipping. (cheque or money order)
Sure you can wait for the stones that get recovered this spring, and
maybe pay less. But they will not be as fresh. Your choice.

Please email me with any questions.
Thank you, and Happy New Year!

Roman Jirasek
www.meteoritelabels.com