[meteorite-list] If you're Bored I need a Web Site Check

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:57:12 -0500

I had to migrate my web site to a new server and had to go into all of the
pages associated with my site to change the URLS.

If you are very good at surfing and have lots of time on you hands please
verify that I don;t have any broken links on my site.

You can click this to get to it.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~bobadebt/

>From the main page you can click on any sphere title and go to a history
page and in those pages I have several links to other pages on my site.

I don't think I missed anything but a second set of eyes wouldn't hurt.

All links to other sites should still work.

If you find anything please let me know via email at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks