[meteorite-list] AD: New Years Sale - 2 Days Left

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:37:45 -0800

Hi All,

The New Years sale is ending at midnight Jan 1. If you want a deal then
you better grab it while you can. Look for more meteorites tonight and
tomorrow and until Jan 1 at Midnight.

I'm dropping my price on the Brenham pallasite slices to move them fast.
If you're interested they'll be dropping from $2.50/g to only $2/g After
the New Years Sale is over in 2 days, the price goes back to my normal
$3.50/g

Brenham Pallasite: Only $2/g

I will not be dropping them this low again!

64.3g Brenham Pallasite:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/stony-iron-meteorites/643g-brenham-pallasite-polished-slice/

45.9g Brenham Pallasite:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/stony-iron-meteorites/459g-brenham-pallasite-polished-slice/

MAIN SALES PAGE: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/

More meteorites to be added tonight and tomorrow... Look for them.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA