[meteorite-list] Bob Evans

From: Wendy Piatek <wpiatek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:04:58 -0500

I couldn't agree more with Phil.
I have no idea why he is allowed to continue his communications on this
list. We should not continue to look away and let some unsuspecting
collector be taken advantage of. It can eventually affect the value of all
of our collections.
What needs to be done to get Art to remove him from the list.

This was brought up in the past but no action was taken. I was hoping he
would just pick a different hobby. Not so lucky...

Al, Phil,McCartney,Anne,Martin H,Art...Everyone.... What is the next step?

Jay Piatek MD