[meteorite-list] AD - Great Items/Last Chance On Many!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 08:25:43 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Happy New Years!

I would like bring to your attention some great items now listed on eBay. The auctions that are ending today will not be relisted on eBay. My next step will be to place them in an auction house where they more then likely will realize many times my eBay asking price. Several dealers have purchased material like this from me and then ran them in other auction venues for huge profits so I would say they are a sound investment or a rare opportunity to add a world class specimen to your collection. Most other items are started out at just 99 cents for those who have budgets like myself.

Click below to see some great auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

MUST SEE - Two Types of Xenoliths in a Single Slice, Studied at NAU, Last Time I Will List This Piece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290977932

Three Generous Sized Lunar Meteorite Specimens Started at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200293285168
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200293298649
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200293299284

Genuine Meteor Crater Stock Certificate - Price Lowered - Will Not Run Again::
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290977974

Complete Mesosiderite Priced Below My Costs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200293291916

LUNAR MAIN MASS - Dhofar 910, Legally obtained, Will Not Run Again!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290977795

Complete Slice of Lunar Meteorite Dhofar 910, Legally obtained, Will Not Run Again!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290977727

Complete Slice of Lunar Meteorite Dhofar 908, Legally obtained, ROSETTA VERSION - Will Not Run Again!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200291753527

COMPLETE SLICE - MARTIAN METEORITE- NWA 1195 - Largest and Only Complete Slice Left - Will Not Run Again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140290977910

And Many More Examples Worth Looking at Can Be Found at This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock