[meteorite-list] Keith's Tucson Meteorite of the Day

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 03 Feb 2008 23:09:16 UT

> Could you be any more stupid?

> he's not stupid, but - I think - jealous

Keith's photo is awesome, as are all his photos. Thank you so much, Keith, for
letting us participate in the Tucson Show events even though we are so far away!

But, gentlemen, tolerance and freedom of opinion, please! Now that we don't hear
very much from Steve Arnold, Chicago, it looks as if picking on Matteo is "hip" again!

I must admit that when I saw that cube, my first idea was it must be a "mock-up" or
something like that, ... maybe someone cracking a joke. The picture is fascinating,
the cube breathtaking, Keith's idea to post the photo an excellent idea but I would
not want to "change" the natural appearance of such an important meteorite and
"force" it into such a geometrical "corset".

My very personal opinion, only!

Bernd