[meteorite-list] Not an Aubrite

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:58:41 -0800 (PST)

What about the australian export permit required if it
was really what he said (You would think that a "Space
Research Corporation" would know the law)
Second photo shows that this is obviously a NWA CV3
which makes his 6 gram rock worth about $30. I find it
strange that somebody would try to perpetrate a fraud
using a real (And somewhat scarce and highly
undervalued) meteorite.
Cheers
DEAN