[meteorite-list] MeteoriteWatch.com Meteorite Giveaway

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 14:45:10 -0800

MeteoriteWatch.com Meteorite Giveaway

Hi all,

I'm giving away another meteorite. I'll be giving away a very nice
NWA 869 nicely fusion crusted individual meteorite complete with
meteorite label from MeteoriteLabels.com and a Meteorite Specimen
Card with details of the meteorite.

All you people out there who would like a chance at getting a free
meteorite go here: http://www.meteoritewatch.com/newsletter/ I'll
have photos of the specimen in a little while and will post it here:
http://www.meteoritewatch.com/

Anyone who wants a chance at getting this meteorite must subscribe to
be eligible for the meteorite giveaway. This is a great opportunity
to add a very nice meteorite to your collection for free. The
giveaway is simple, just subscribe to the newsletter and in 14 days
I'll pick the lucky person at random from the list.

If this GIVEAWAY turns out to be popular I might even give away a
meteorite every week! Imagine that. A free meteorite given away every
week! I must be nuts but heck most people think crazy anyway so I'm
living up to my nickname.

Talk to you soon...

Regards,
Eric Wichman