[meteorite-list] tucson show day 1

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:17:21 -0800 (PST)

WOW!!What an escape from chicago.15 inches of
snow,high winds,fog,thunder,and we were still 1 of 30
flights to make it out.WOW!!We were only an hour
late.Not really bad timing.First place I went was
meteorite central.The Inn Suites!I went over to mike
farmers room# 184.I saw mike and moritz karl and jim
strope.Mike is not kidding when he says what
incredible stuff he has forsale.WOW!!I went over to
hans koser's room and hw was filled with lots of
campo's and another dealer had a ton of mali
pieces.Then I did a quick stop over to geff notkins
room.He had alot of nice items.I also met leigh ann
del ray.What a cutie and a sweet heart.It was 63
degrees and 100% sunny.I did that all in 3 hours plus
lunch.Well that is it for now.Bob c. and bob haag are
going to go see willie nelson,so me and his buddie are
left home alone.Oh well.At least it is tucson and not
chicago.More tomorrow and am looking forward to a
really full day tomorrow.Good night from sunny and
warm tucson.

                           steve arnold,chicago
                           via tucson,az

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!