[meteorite-list] FW: & THANKS!!! NEW METEORITE From NEW MEXICO FOR SALE!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 10:47:08 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:46 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: & THANKS!!! NEW METEORITE From NEW MEXICO FOR SALE!

Hello Everyone!

First, Thanks to everyone who extended many kind words, advice, and just
plain ?GOOD THOUGHTS? for our new baby girl!? Over 300 public and personal
emails of GOOD THOUGHTS, once again Thank You All!

Late last night
since I was up, ?I listed a NEW Meteorite, both in Auction
and in my ebay store. It is Called STEINS and it was found in Hidalgo
County, New Mexico in 2005, by me!? Only a 65 gram stone, but a very pretty
one at that! After, classification specimen and cut loss, only about 40
grams available. The provisional classification is L/LL4, S2, W2. I searched
this area for about 100 hours before I found this one, but I had a good
feeling that there was one there, so I just kept looking.

Here is the link to The STEINS pieces

http://search.stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY_steins

Or go to my store and search STEINS

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History