[meteorite-list] TUCSON ,MY DAY 2

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:29:17 -0800 (PST)

A great good evening to all.What a great day.100%
sun,68 degree's,and great company.Alot of people got
it in today.This was buying and trading day.The first
place I went was to MAGIC MOUNTAIN that a great
display of iron meteorites.Especially sikote-alins.I
bought a 1.180 kilo sikote-alin for $800.Or.80 cents a
gram.Then We went over to the days in to see JOSE with
great campo's.I bought a 360 gram campo silicate
endcut.He had over 7 kilo's of this great piece.Then
we went to the cosmic highway to visit ERICH HEIDERER
and his wife sylvia.Then the trade bug hit.I could not
help it,I actually traded the DRAGON,for a 146 gram
endcut of NWA 2925.A beautiful howardite.Then after
having lunch,we went back to the ramada and went to
see blaine reed's room and all his great stuff.Then
after that we went back to the inns suites.I made a
trade and a sale with mike farmer.I bought a 6 gram
slice of park forest with a piece of the house from
the winslow st.house smasher.Then I traded a
bassikounou for a 718 gram beautifully crusted GAO
meteortite.Alot of the great people came in today.BOB
EVANS,ROB WESEL,JASON PHILLIPS,ADAM HUPE',FLOYD
"GRIFF" griffith,etc.I finally had a chance to get
around to all the rooms.Seeing edwin thompson,ann
black,mohommed,the kilgores,the jensen boys,ahmed
pani,etc.Finally as the day was winding down,I bought
a very nice 70 gram unclassified achondrite with nice
orientation with incredible flow lines.What a day!I
als got some great pics for my website when I get
home.Tomorrow I will be taking alot more pics and
looking forward to seeing more people tomorrow.Well
that is all from tucson.Tomorrow 73 degrees and
another 100% sunny day.Good night to all as we recover
from to much good times.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net