[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photo Gallery & Giveaway Update

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:07:31 -0800

Hi all,

The Meteorite Giveaway is a tremendous success. More than 35 people
have joined the newsletter for a chance at the 5.3 gram NWA 869
meteorite I'm giving away.

Anyone who missed the last email or who hasn't joined the MWL
newsletter for the chance at the Meteorite Giveaway then now's your
chance. I'll be giving away the 5.3 Gram NWA 869 shown here
http://www.meteoritewatch.com/images/nwa-869-5-3g.jpg The date for
the giveaway is February 19th. Anyone wanting this meteorite must be
a member of my newsletter. This is a very nice meteorite, and fit for
any collection! It's a nicely fusion crusted individual meteorite
complete with meteorite label from MeteoriteLabels.com and a
Meteorite Specimen Card with details of the meteorite and it's fall.

JOIN NEWSLETTER: http://www.meteoritewatch.com/newsletter/

Also, I've extended my MW site to include a Members Only Photo
Gallery for everyone who wants to share their collection photos or
photos of their meteorite adventures. All types of photos are welcome
as long as it's meteorite related. It could be artwork.

like that from Jerry Armstrong here:

or even meteorites that look like fish:

If this sounds like fun and you have some great photos you'd like to
share, be my guest and post all the meteorite photos you'd like.
Everyone would love to see photos of your latest finds or latest
additions to your collection. If you have.

POST YOUR TUCSON SHOW PHOTOS HERE! :