[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - February 13, 2008

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:06:57 -0500

Tom and Christian,
One picture is certainly worth its weight in Aubrites. Tom thanks for
bringing me up to speed on this controversial rock. Microscopic study has
always been important in the analysis of these specimens.
Further study may resolve the difficulty of pinning this one down.
I like the dualality offered and I'm like someone to weigh in on how such a
phenomenon might occur.
Breccia is an interesting consideration I bet. I'm more interested in a
hypothetical origin of the two phases and how one might relate to the other.
Thanks for he intriguing and informative contribution to the List.
Jerry Flaherty