[meteorite-list] Time to sell off a couple .. oh yah .. AD

From: Rob Wesel <rob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:39:14 -0800

Hello all

Recovering from Tucson and looking to sell a couple to make room for the new
ones.

Esquel 85.6 grams, Killer!
Longest edge is 11.5cm and it's 2-3mm thick, nice and transparent with
beveled edges.
Goes to the highest offer over $2000 submitted by 5:30 Pacific time today
(or take it outright for $2500)
Shipping on me, insurance on you.
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/collection/esquel.htm

Saratov
Bought two 250 gram slices. By the time I got home I had several 30-70 gram
partslices.
Obviously nice and thin so good surface area.
$3 per gram, not bad for a witnessed fall coming up on 100 years old.
Let me know what weight your shopping for and I'll get the closest match.

Chinga
Nice slices with a shaving mirror shine on both sides
30-100 grams
$1.50 per gram, they're nice.
Let me know what weight your shopping for and I'll get the closest match.

Cleaned Gao fragments with 50% crust or better
lots of 100g at $75

Thanks,

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com