[meteorite-list] AD : Meteor Crater Arizona Sweatshirt - New XL

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:06:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone!

Meteor Crater Arizona Black Sweatshirt - Adult XL,
NEW.

$25 shipped to anywhere on the CONUS.

A friend of mine recently went to Meteor Crater in
Arizona and I asked him to pick me up a t-shirt.
Well,
he got me a sweatshirt instead. Just one problem, I
live in southern Louisiana where I might wear a sweat
shirt once a year if I'm lucky. In other words,
it's a nice sweat shirt, but I'll never wear it.
I paid him $25 plus ship for the sweatshirt, I will
sell it for $25 shipped to any list member in the
CONUS - PAYPAL ONLY. Canadian and Overseas buyers
pay an extra $10 shipping, with any overage refunded
by PayPal after shipment.

It's black, adult sized Xtra-Large (XL) and has the
color "Meteor Crater" logo on the front. It is
brand new and has never been worn once. I have
a photo on request, email me.

Thanks for looking!

MikeG