[meteorite-list] More auctions

From: Gingell, Tim <Tim.Gingell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:17:01 +0000

Dear List

As the ongoing sale of my collection, I'm offering a few more meteorites this
week.
Not sure if they'll be of interest to you but here goes anyway.

145g Quarter piece polished chinga with label and stand
39g well thumbprinted sikhote
NWA788 from the Hupe collection
NWA803 from the Hupe collection
NWA969 from the Hupe collection

All come with C.O.A

Thanks

Tim

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZgonnaeletmein

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.