[meteorite-list] Why doesn't this list use an onlineforum format?

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:45:43 -0500

If you like the Dailey Digest format most forums allow you to receive the
new post in the same format.

A few other features that make forum easy to use are:

Email notification when someone responds to a post you make

The ability to subscribe to a post so you can more easily find it

The ability to search the forum for posts about specific topics

The ability to put a member on you "IGNORE LIST" which is a feature I'm sure
some of us would really appreciate.

Helo Anne and Norbert;

I agree with your summation of this matter wholeheartedly.Especially
Norberts description of the friendly laid back atmosphere.I also look
forward to
reading the digest i receive every day.And i really appreciate all the posts
by
all the members,no matter what it is about.By the way, i also use the delete
key a lot,freedom of choice,i think.

Thanks Art! I for one appreciate all you do.

Best regards;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770.