[meteorite-list] What doesn't this list use an online forumformat?

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:21:06 -0500

Hi Geoff and List,

I agree with Geoff whole heartedly!! Art's List is just fine the way it is.
Even though the Delete key gets a work out from time to time, it is no worse
for wear from the regular SPAM I have to delete. I choose not to use my Spam
filters because occasionally an email I want gets sent to the AntiSpam
folder. I don't want to have to search that folder and the In Box, the same
way I prefer not to use Forums, too much looking around and then no time to
accomplish anything!

This whole discussion started from a FORUM and leaked over to Art's List,
this is what I find annoying. Now we have even more emails to delete,
although some interesting info (or thoughts) has/have been gleaned from it.
I'd say, lets no longer discuss the discussion group on the List when it
should go back to where it started, the Forum from where this discussion
originated and should be discussed. Whew, say that ten times fast ;-)

Geoff, "The Paleolist" sounds interesting, I will have to go check it out!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection