[meteorite-list] AD - 13 Planetary Meteorites AND More...

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:31:39 -0500

Dear List Members,

It has been a while since I have offered anything on eBay, but I have
finally put up a great selection of meteorites with no less than 13
DIFFERENT Planetary choices (more if you include Angrites), most starting at
just 99 cents!! These can all be found by me - NaturesVault.

There seems to be a run on NWA 869 material as of late with many requests
from collectors and dealers over the last two weeks, so I started out with a
selection of 869 individuals and 1-kilo lots. My offerings then go into
other great material with "Buy it Now" options and then goes into 99-cent
starting points beginning with NWA 482.

To see all 94 current auctions, most of which start at just 99 cents, click
here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Thank you for looking, bidding and/or just saying "Hi", I truly appreciate
it!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe