[meteorite-list] Carancas crater

From: bobe5531 at comcast.net <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:02:28 +0000

Why would anyone consider the Carancas impact a " Pit " ? Never heard of impact pits on the moon. Heard of impact pits on SA's.
The crater is " non - meteoritic " That doesnt make any sense. Are you suggesting that something other that the meteorite created the crater ? Please elaborate on that quote.
From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy at yahoo.com>