[meteorite-list] AD: Massive Libyan Desert glass sale for 24 hours

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:34:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello list members, I just received a 120 kilo Libyan
Desert Glass shipment. I am sending most on to China
for making jewelry, but am sorting out the best
material today, that I do not want destroyed.
I am offering to list members,
500 gram lots for $700.00 or 1 kilo lots for $1000.00
5 kilo lots for $4000.00

I can try to choose according to your requests for
sizes etc.

This will be hand picked material by me, guaranteed to
be very high quality. I hate to send out most of this
material, whatever I do not sell within the next 24
hours must to to China though, so please email or call
me ASAP.

This is for re-sellers, you can make serious money on
this quality. I had to spend real money to get this
batch.
Michael Farmer