[meteorite-list] Call for Articles for the May issue of Meteorite magazine

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:35:10 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone:

Happy 2008! It is hard to believe that we are now in our third year of
editing Meteorite magazine! We have made many new friends both in person
and by email. Thanks to all of you who continue to support the magazine as
subscribers, advertisers, and authors.

We are almost done with the editing of the February issue of Meteorite
(this issue is always a little late thanks to the holidays). We hope that
you will enjoy it.

However, it is that time again. We are now starting to put together the
May issue. All authors, old and new (especially) are welcome. Again, if
you have ideas for articles that you might want to write, please get in
touch with us.

It is also hard to believe that the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show is only a
month away. We are hoping to see everyone during those two weeks and also
the Ninth Annual Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash and Harvey Awards Ceremony on
February 8.

Larry and Nancy Lebofsky
Co-Editors, Meteorite magazine