[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:04:52 -0800 (PST)

My girlfriend loves them. She found her first on
Ivanpah a few years ago and it was a fresh oriented
beauty. This forever hooked her on these strange
objects from space.

It is sometimes difficult to talk about meteorites in
public or around women as some may think you are
crazy. We were once cut-off after just one beer for
talking about crazy things like owning moon rooks. We
were told to leave a bar in a small town in Eastern
Washington for using terms like kilograms, cutting
lose and space in general. It is interesting to note
that two drunk patrons were allowed to stay even
though they were in a vehement argument about Steve
Austin's bionics and how much they really cost. One of
them thought that the six million dollar figure was
too much while the other thought the Bionic parts were
really grown on a farm.

All the best,

Adam