[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 16:30:31 EST

In a message dated 1/7/2008 1:21:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
meteoritemall at yahoo.com writes:
Hi all,
This is funny. Anne why are you mad? I admitted that
there were 3 or 4 other women - you named 6 more -
besides you and Maria. Besides, It wasn't meant as a
"dis", or "slam" to women. It wasn't meant to be
derogatory in any way. I just made a statement. Women
for the most part DO NOT TAKE PART in meteorites or
meteorite hunting.

So what is your point again? That there are 8 women on
this list, or that there are 25, maybe 50 even? There
are (I've been told) over 700 people on this list. If
that's true and there are even 50 women that are
really into meteorite hunting or collecting on here.
Where are they?

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
_http://www.mr-meteorite.com_ (http://www.mr-meteorite.com)
---------

I am not at all mad Ruben. I meant to be sarcastic.
And since I sent my previous email I have thought of at least half a dozen
other women who like meteorites.
Because we don't participate in the arguments one the List, or go meteorite
hunting, does not mean we are not interested.
I haven't been meteorite-hunting yet, simply because I do not have time.

And I am not mad! Really!!!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com